Ethelartconnect Enterprise is an art marketing agency with an objective to provide clients globally with quality artistic services and promoting talents to be career oriented.
To promote, nurture, groom, market talents and to be internationally recognized in providing high quality rank noble Artistic services.
VALUES AND PHILOSOPHIES
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To become a Zimbabwe based Art Agency and organization which grooms, develops, nurtures, empowers young talents such as visual art, poetry, music thereby creating and managing opportunities for these individuals to become professional, unique, creative, innovative and career oriented, making them globally recognized young emerging talents.
- To improve the living standards of young artists.
- To make everyone able to embrace and promote young talents.
- To make the Art Industry relevant and appreciated globally.
- Marketing through digital markets for example online stores, website gallery, physical gallery/stores.
- Planning Exhibitions, Shows, Trade fairs, Tenders, Operations.
- Web-based company.
- Providing liable services which become an investment to our clients as they are characterized with long lasting quality for generations
- Clients are any personnel interested in Artistic services.
BUSINESS COMPETITIVENESS AND DISTINCTION
- The company is an Art agency, we notice talent without skills, groom and nurture it into professional art. Also marketing and exposing the talent thus embarcing it
- We pledge to the society through nurturing and providing productive thinking, innovation, empowerment of career oriented art and branded original unique products needed in the societies through talents.
MANAGEMENT AND DUTIES
ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS MANAGERS
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 personnel makeup the Administration and Operations management of the company.
- Their duties are to manage:
- Trading practices
- Marketing processes
- Financial flows
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICERS
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 personnel makeup the Human Resources office of the company.
- Their duty is to monitor trading operations.
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 personnel makeup the Finance office of the company.
- Their duty is ensure that the local financial regulations are adhered to in the region of operation.
Name: Ruvimbo Kadyevu
Date of Birth:16 May 1995
Cell/WhatsApp: +263 775 222 468
Ruvimbo Kadyevu(Ariana)is the CEO and founder of EthelArtConnect Enterprise, an art organization which is grooming, marketing and nurturing young emerging artists into becoming professionals and make their talent embraced as a career.
Ruvimbo holds a Bsc Honors degree in Pysocology. She is a former class representative for UZ Social Science Department. She also worked as Research executive and project manager for KRG Consultancy. She has had good experiences and skills in leadership from a number of leadership positions she has attained at some points in her life. She is also part of the executive board of Second Chance Foundation which deals with youths with psychological issues.
She in an eloquent speaker, effective communicator.She has a strong volunteering track record and is also keen on youth empowerement and Health advocy. She is greatly active in extra-curricular and capacity building activities in the communities ,uplifting them .